Comment on page
Account Creation and Verification on Binance
- To start with, let's navigate to Binance from Google. Always ensure you have the correct URL.
- For added security, it's recommended to visit binance.com directly or manually type the URL into your browser's address bar.
- If you already have an account, please proceed to log in. For those who do not have an account yet, please follow the next few steps to complete the registration process.
- Once you click "register", we then go to "sign up with phone or email".
- The next is optional, should you wish to receive marketing mail, then please click the box. Finally, select "Create Personal Account".
- We can now return to the main page and Log in, where we can enter the email and password we used to register.
- The account being used for this tutorial already has 2FA set up. If you have just registered your account then it is an important security step to have.
- Once we enter the login details it will ask us to complete our 2FA that is in place. In this instance, once we click "get code" we will receive a 6-digit code to our phone.
- Once you click 'Submit,' you will shortly be redirected to your main Binance dashboard page.
- From here we get a brief overview of what coins we have and what sections we have our money in, as well as a number of options along the top tab bar.
- It's advisable for new users to set up their verification early, as it can limit the range of operations you can perform on the platform until completed. This will also allow you to sign up for a Binance card which is very useful.
- To complete the verification, navigate over to the icon as shown in the image below and scroll down to "identification".
- You will then be given a list of items needed to complete the verification such as passport details, address details, and a selfie for identification purposes.
- The verification process may take some time, but once completed, you can access various additional benefits.