Comment on page
FIAT to Crypto (BTC)
- We begin by navigating to "buy crypto" from the top menu bar. From the dropdown menu, we have various methods to do this, including bank deposit and credit or debit card. we will be using the latter in this tutorial.
- Next, you will be presented with options to specify how much you want to spend, in which currency, and which cryptocurrency you want to purchase. For now, let's purchase 100 euro worth of Bitcoin.
- To proceed with the purchase, we need to add a new card to our account as seen in the image below:
- Once we click on "Add Card", we are prompted to enter the card details, as well as other required information such as address and postcode, etc.
- After filling in all the required information, simply click 'Confirm,' and you will observe that the card has been successfully added to your account.
- Next, just click "Continue".
- It will now ask us to confirm the purchase. However, as the price of Bitcoin is constantly changing we only have 10 seconds to confirm it otherwise we will need to hit "refresh" so the price will update again to match the market price.
- When you are ready, click on "confirm".
- Allow the system a few minutes to process your card. Shortly, you will see a message stating 'Purchase Complete' along with the amount of Bitcoin you now own.